Saturday, March 8, 2014

Gotta Grab It March and a Freebie!

I know first question...we're have you been?? I have not done any designing since November because (as some of you know) my mom was fighting Ovarian cancer and on December 2nd she lost her battle. She was a huge inspiration to me and she will be missed in my heart everyday. Since this day my twin brother and sister (who are 21 years younger than me and are still in high school) have become a permanent part of our household. Its been an adjustment for us all but we are having fun and taking it one step at a time. 
 I have taken a little time to get some Gotta Grab It-March packets done. I really loved the color palette on this one and could't help but put a little something together. Lemonade is a little sweet and a little sour and can be used for a variety of layouts. These packets will be at Gotta Pixel for just $1.00 now through the 14th. And don't forget to scroll down for your Freebie!!






  
                             By Tia                                          By Lisa
By Anita

                      By Theresa                                  By Jacqui

Sorry, the Link for Freebie has expired!


2 comments:

  1. So sorry about your loss. Glad that you have returned to creating, thanks for the great freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry about your mom! Glad to see you are slowly coming back. the kit is wonderful and thanks for the awesome gift page!

    ReplyDelete