Friday, March 8, 2013

Wish Big for Gotta Grab It!!

Wow lots to report!! First off I have a new store (crowd cheers in the background!!). I have re-opened my home at The Studio. I missed it and couldn't stay away...so to celebrate you will find my designs 40% off March 9th through the 16th at both stores. And this weekend is Gotta Grab It at Gotta Pixel. This is where the designers are given a swatch and we create packs and they sell for $1.00 each (BUT just through Tuesday, so you Gotta Grab It! LOL I crack me up!).What I created is a Birthday collection called Wish Big. This set can be used for young, old, boy or girl. Its also very fun and silly but can also be sophisticated. 








By Deb                            By Marcia
By Tia                               By Teresa
By Anita                     By Ginger
By Tia











No comments:

Post a Comment