Monday, January 7, 2013

Feel The Burn!! & Freebie!

Well I don't know about you but I ate enough for 5 people over the holidays. So its time to get my rear and gear!! The Feel the Burn kit has been made over a bit (If you have already bought this kit, it hasn't changed! I've only added more goodies) I have been asked a few times to do a Marathon/triathlon kit and something for all those charity walks and runs so I added an element pack for that. And Tuesday only the Feel The Burn kit will be on sale for $2.00 along with the Midnight Kiss kit....AND all the coordinating goodies are 40% off...AND if you get them at my Gotta Pixel store you will find the fun freebie you see below for you and there is no purchase necessary!! ENJOY!

Freebie below can be found at my Gotta Pixel store..
















1 comment:

  1. awesome kit! thanks for the freebie! I need to get my butt in gear also! LOL!

    ReplyDelete