Sunday, December 16, 2012

50% Off Christmas and Winter Sale!!

Well I know that things are crazy for everyone right now...at least they are here! We have family coming soon, still finishing that shopping...oh and did I mention my daughters 12th birthday is this weekend. AND we just got over the nastiest bunch of illness's we've ever experienced  Its been horrible...bronchitis and then we passed around strep throat. So here's what I'm thinking to lift some spirits...I'm thinking first off I'm putting all Christmas/Winter items half off now through Christmas AND if you come back between now and then I'm going to give away a different freebie from each Christmas/Winter collection over the next week. I'll do one each day starting Monday (tomorrow) the 17th and ending on Sunday the 23rd!


No comments:

Post a Comment