Monday, July 9, 2012

NEW HEAD IN THE CLOUDS KIT, FAN FREEBIE AND BLOG FREEBIE!!


Well I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th!! Ours was great, we got to see awsome fireworks (which we didn't last year because we were under a fire ban), my brother had a fun bar-b-que swim party and my dad came down for a few days. Nothing like some family time!! Oh and we ate tons!!
My son and my little sister Lexi playing with sparklers, he loved them but didn't 
like how fast they disapeared.

My husband trying to keep lit sparklers in all the kids hands. Not an
easy task when there are 24 kids!

My neice Hailey (in the pink) and my daughter (purple) swimming in the evening. They are 
only a year apart and best buds!

So on to business...I have a new kit out today called Head In The Clouds and along with it some freebies. For the blog a set of coordinating word tags and if you go to the facebook page a new Fan Freebie which is a set of matching journal boxes AND a Free with purchase! If you buy the kit now through the 16th you will also get a set of matching buttons which are really fun AND the kit is 20% off this week only! Wow!


Get this FREE with purchase of the kit, this week only!! Download will be included once purchase is complete!

New FACEBOOK Fan Freebie, click Sorry Link Expired! OR the image to get it!!
BUT you have to be a Facebook Fan!!


Click the image to get today's Blog Freebie or Sorry Link Has Expired!

5 comments:

  1. thanks for the wonderful freebie! love the new kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Jul. 10, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carien(Netherlands)July 10, 2012 at 12:19 PM

    Lovely wordart!Thank you very much ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the wordart!!
    And I'm a fan of your other "freebie", but I'm no facebook fan :o(, what a pity!

    ReplyDelete