Tuesday, May 29, 2012

NEW MOVIE NIGHT KIT, FREEBIE AND SALE!







Well I hope everyone had a safe and nice Holiday weekend! Ours was quiet. We decieded to lay low because we are going this coming weekend to our annual SeaWorld trip. We will be there all day Saturday through Monday. Its going to be fun because this year they have added a huge water park, so we are excited to get to do that. This time we have a ton of people going. 13 to be exact, my mom, younger brother and sister, a few of their friends, my older brother and his family and my family. And to make it more fun we all got hotels rooms next to each other down on the San Antonio Riverwalk. So fun we will not lack!! Now to business, I have a new mini kit out. This one is called Movie night, and includes all your essentials like popcorn and sodas, but also has a big screen TV and movie theater chairs so it will work for stay at home movie nights and out on the town ones. I even threw in some movie walk stars if you have ever been to the Hollywood walk of Fame. And if you haven't noticed everything in the store is 40% off, that will continue now through the 5th of June. Sorry Link Has Expired!

6 comments:

  1. Love the new kit! thanks so much for the awesome Qp! Have a wonderful trip! Hopefully you can share a few pics when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I promise to put some pictures up when we get back! If you guys want to see, I'm soo super happy to share!

      Delete
  2. Ahh you're coming to my town! I was born and raised here in San Antonio and other then the 6 months we were at Fort Bliss and the 3 years at Fort Hood I've been here my whole 28 years! :)
    Let me know if you have any questions and make sure you hit up the bakery at Mi Terra while you are in town! It's in El Marcado :)
    I hope you have a wonderful time, and thanks for the awesome QP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh then Stephanie we aren't far from you...I'm about 3.5 hours from San Antonio. My entire family gets season passes for SeaWorld every year and we go 3-4 times a year. Its cheap and the kids think its a big deal. We have eaten dinner at Mi Terra but didn't get anything from the bakery because we were so sickly full afterwards and it was jam packed....but maybe this time :) And do you know of any kid friendly good resturants on the Riverwalk?

      Delete
    2. I just saw your reply... Sorry!
      The only kid friendly place I can think of off the top of my head is the Rainforest Cafe! My sons love it. We used to go to the one in Katy all the time, but we've been to this one too. It's a lot of fun inside, and Owen would love the fish tanks! ;)

      Delete
  3. freebie.org is the eager website and it is truly a fastidious way to vantage any day along with the freebies through your entryway.
    freebie.org.uk

    ReplyDelete